Venous Ulcer Treatment
Delray Beach Venous Ulcer Treatment
For patients living in Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and Delray Beach, venous ulcer treatment is now available. Venous ulcers are the end result of years of venous insufficiency, a condition where blood flows backwards in some veins in the legs. This is also called venous reflux. Over the course of decades, the poor circulation associated with that backwards blood flow results in a chronic injury to the skin which usually begins with:
- Dark, discolored skin around the lower legs and ankles
- Thick, leathery appearance to the skin
- Weeping or blistering of the skin
Many patients go for years with ineffective treatments focused on just trying to get the skin to close. Feinstein Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery is happy to offer patients in Delray Beach venous ulcer treatment sing a combination of advanced techniques including:
- Standing color and waveform duplex ultrasound diagnostics
- Foam sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound guided sclerotherapy
- Endovenous ablation and laser vein treatment
For patients in Delray Beach venous ulcer treatment is now available. Call today for a consultation.
Tired of compression stockings?
Call Feinstein Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery today to schedule your medical consultation today 1.888.357.DERM!