In light of all that is unfolding with the Coronavirus outbreak in the United States, we have begun offering virtual visits with our providers. This will allow us to care for our patients without the need for them to step into our office. In this time of social distancing and heightened alert we believe it is important to still provide you the opportunity to receive the care you deserve. In order to participate in a virtual TeleVisit, you must have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password; many existing patients may already be web-enabled. If you are unsure if you have access to your Patient Portal or would like to register as a new patient, please contact us at (561) 498-4407. Using the Patient Portal will not only give you access to TeleVisits, you will also be able to gain access to your personal health records, request refills and so much more from the comfort of your computer or smartphone.
How to Schedule your TeleVisit:
- Call the office (561) 498-4407 and our staff will schedule your virtual TeleVisit appointment with one of our providers.
- On the date/time of your TeleVisit, log in to your patient portal or healow and click on your scheduled appointment.
- Click Start TeleVisit. You will need to answer a few basic questions. Then you will be placed in the virtual waiting room while the provider connects to your appointment.
*Below is a step by step guide on how to schedule and begin a TeleVisit. All you need is a smartphone or a computer with a video camera and microphone.
If unable to schedule TeleVisits, how to Schedule Telephone Visits:
- If you do not have access to a smartphone or device with a camera, we are also offering telephone visits. Call the office (561)498-4407 and our staff will schedule your telephone appointment with one of our providers
- Provide the best telephone number to call for your scheduled time
- Email photos or any other pertinent information pertaining to your visit email@example.com prior to your scheduled time
- The provider will contact you during that scheduled date/time
If you are having any issues accessing or setting up your Patient Portal, or if you have any questions about TeleVisits, please contact our office at (561)498-4407 .
Thank you for your trust in Feinstein Dermatology. We look forward to safely taking care of all our patients.
Your Caring Team at Feinstein Dermatology