Brian J. Feinstein, D.O., FAOCD
Double board-certified in Dermatology and Family Medicine, Dr. Brian Feinstein is the founder of Feinstein Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Feinstein specializes in general, cosmetic and surgical dermatology with a focus on Mohs Micrographic Surgery, skin cancer detection and treatment, laser surgery and laser-based treatments, Botox, and aesthetic enhancements with dermal fillers.
Born in South Florida and raised in the Midwest, Dr. Feinstein completed an internship and two-year residency in family medicine at Broward General Medical Center. Dr. Feinstein continued his training by completing a three-year dermatology residency at Broward General Medical Center where he was awarded Resident of the Year. Dr. Feinstein earned the title of Chief Resident in both his family medicine and dermatology residency programs.
Dr. Feinstein is a fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery, and active member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, and American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery. He serves on the medical staff at Delray Medical Center.
Patients deserve a doctor and staff that is helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. This should be the expectation, not the exception. Dr. Feinstein is committed in providing high quality medical care with personalized service. This philosophy has earned him the Patients’ Choice Award for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Dr. Feinstein is the author of numerous dermatology articles. He has also lectured both locally and nationally on various dermatologic conditions and remains on the fore-front of dermatology.
Dr. Feinstein holds current memberships to the following societies and organizations:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners
- Palm Beach County Society for Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery
- The Skin Cancer Foundation
Dr. Feinstein’s Social Responsibility:
- Donor to the American Cancer Society
- Sponsor and Donor to Susan G. Komen’s Race for the Cure, Breast Cancer Foundation
Winner: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012